One Hawthorne St., Unit 3D
This spacious, modern and fully furnished one bedroom + den condo is quintessential San Francisco city living! Custom cabinetry, high-end appliances, quartz counters, wood floors, in unit W/D, built-in closet organizer, air conditioning and central heat.
In the heart of Yerba Buena/SOMA neighborhood, the building is across the street from the new SF MOMA and walking distance to the Financial District and the waterfront. Restaurants, BART, Muni, Union Square – all within blocks. Close to other iconic San Francisco attractions including the Ferry Building, Giants Stadium, the Embarcadero, vintage cable cars and tech companies such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Gap and Yelp.
Building amenities include a gym with treadmills, machines and free weights, and a gorgeous roof deck with near 360 degree views. Full-time door staff and security fobs help ensure that the building is a safe place to live. Parking garages are nearby – there’s even one next door.
Webpass high-speed internet, gym access, water, electricity and trash services.
This nearly new unit is positively turn key.
For more information, please email Mary Thorsby.
- Rift-cut white oak entry door and surround
- Expansive commercial grade windows
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Open living room with views of Hawthorne Street
- Den/office alcove
- Walk-in closet
Kitchen & Dining Room
- Stainless steel Bosch appliances and gas cooktops
- Elegant white acrylic Studio Becker soft-close cabinets
- Natural grey polished quartzite countertops
- Full-height mosaic tile backsplash
- Polished chrome Watermark fixtures